The team at Mobile Edge in Lehighton, PA, is excited to get back to work and deliver world-class convenience and audio system upgrades for our clients. Our team has worked together virtually over the last few weeks to develop a plan that will allow us to operate safely while following all state-issued guidelines to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Temporary Safety Procedures for Our Clients
The following items will require some forethought on behalf of our clients. We designed these policies to protect our staff and clients from possible infection.
- If you aren’t feeling well, especially if you have a fever or cough, we ask that you postpone your visit to our store. We’ll happily reschedule any appointment you have and give you priority status once you are feeling better.
- Every client must wear a face mask while in our store or when collaborating with our team in person.
- Social distancing guidelines apply in and around our facility. Please maintain a separation of at least 6 feet from our staff at all times.
- During high-traffic periods, we may have to limit the number of people in the store, so we may ask that clients wait outside.
- Please limit the number of people in your party to two.
- You are welcome to bring a child to our facility. We understand their curiosity, especially with so many cool flashing lights and tempting buttons. Please keep them at your side, and make sure they don’t touch anything.
- We have instructed our team to avoid contact with client vehicles as much as possible. For the short term, we won’t be doing in-vehicle consultations.
- All forms of payment are welcome at Mobile Edge. We’d prefer credit, debit or financing, but will accept cash.
- Please remove all belongings from any areas of the vehicle that we need access to during an installation. It’s best to err on the side of caution and empty the rear cargo area or trunk, front and back seat, and floor areas thoroughly. Depending on the scope of the project, the glove box, center console and any storage compartments should also be empty.
These procedures and processes are new to us — and unconventional. We ask for your patience as we navigate these changes. We may need to modify or clarify our policies as this situation evolves.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
We have put together a list of internal processes and policies that will help keep our clients and us safe as we re-open the business.
- We provide gloves, masks and hand sanitizer to all employees.
- Every employee must wear a mask at all times while inside the facility.
- Employees will be required to wear a new pair of gloves every time they service Intoxalock devices.
- We will wipe down essential traffic and contact areas in the store regularly with an approved disinfectant.
- We will install disposable plastic seat covers and steering wheel covers in the parking lot before bringing a vehicle into the bay.
- We will treat all areas of the vehicle that we come into contact with during an installation with an approved disinfectant.
- We will disinfect major contact areas after an installation is complete.
- The store will be cleaned at the end of each day using an EPA-approved virucide.
- We will run ozone generators overnight to help ensure our environment is as safe as possible.
It will take some time for our staff to complete each of these additional safety steps to work on your vehicle, and our efficiency may decrease slightly. Please keep in mind that our attention to detail and commitment to delivering the best mobile enhancement solutions in Pennsylvania will not waver.
The staff and management at Mobile Edge are eager to get back to work. The last nine weeks have given us all more than enough time to finish all the chores and maintenance projects we had at home, and even paint the odd room that might not have needed painting. Now it’s time to get back to making car audio systems sound great. If you have any questions about our safety policies, don’t hesitate to call the store. We hope to see you very soon!